feel rotten and can't get to the gym :(

AmyE

Hi :)

I've not been online much for a few weeks, I had a kidney infection, got rid of that then was having headaches and lots of flashing lights and dizzyness, I went to the drs and he said it was a migraine and this carried on for about a week,,, and now I've got a blimmin chest infection (funny really, I've not been ill all year now it all comes in the same month)

I'm really worried though because I don't feel like I've lost any weight (havn't weighed to scared to look lol) I've been eating more carbs then I have been and inbetween meals which I know I shouldn't and I think it may have affected my weight alongside with not being able to get to the gym (which I miss and feel guilty about) I wouldn't mind if it had been a week or so but its been nearly a month... and I'm really worried I won't have lost as my weigh in is on the 15th at the drs :sigh:

sorry for the moan, I was hoping to have lost about half a stone by christmas but not sure that will happen now, I hope they let me stay on the tablets though if I've STS this weigh in :S

Back