Feel sick all of the time

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hi (long post, sorry!)
last week from thursday till sunday i was ill, had swollen tonsils, headache and felt sick. I managed a couple of shakes and a little to eat on Thursday, just something to eat on fri, drinking as much water as was possible.

On sat my tonsils were really painful and i felt very sick in my tummy so hardly drank any water and made myself have a ham sandwich and a piece of cake about 7pm just so i had some energy and something in my stomach. Obviously this brought me out of ketosis but my health was more important.
On sunday i only had the swollen tonsils so was on the mend and managed to get down all 3 shakes and a meal, i'm on ss+.
Monday was much better and tues i was more or less back to normal.
Wednesday, back in ketosis so it can't have been that, about 11am i felt sick again and actually fell asleep on sofa, so not like me!

Felt a bit better wednesday night but felt sick on thursday all day.
Yesterday i felt sick AGAIN but managed water, meal and 2 shakes, got an early night.
Today it's still the same i am fine apart from feeling sick, why? I have had enough of it now but dont know what to do. CDC says i shouldn't be too hard on myself and if i have to come off CD for a few days then do it till i'm better. But i really don't know if eating normally/healthily will make me feel not sick and if it doesn't i will be even more upset because i won't be in ketosis again!!
I really don't know what to do:sigh:

Hi (long post, sorry!)
last week from thursday till sunday i was ill, had swollen tonsils, headache and felt sick. I managed a couple of shakes and a little to eat on Thursday, just something to eat on fri, drinking as much water as was possible.

On sat my tonsils were really painful and i felt very sick in my tummy so hardly drank any water and made myself have a ham sandwich and a piece of cake about 7pm just so i had some energy and something in my stomach. Obviously this brought me out of ketosis but my health was more important.
On sunday i only had the swollen tonsils so was on the mend and managed to get down all 3 shakes and a meal, i'm on ss+.
Monday was much better and tues i was more or less back to normal.
Wednesday, back in ketosis so it can't have been that, about 11am i felt sick again and actually fell asleep on sofa, so not like me!

Felt a bit better wednesday night but felt sick on thursday all day.
Yesterday i felt sick AGAIN but managed water, meal and 2 shakes, got an early night.
Today it's still the same i am fine apart from feeling sick, why? I have had enough of it now but dont know what to do. CDC says i shouldn't be too hard on myself and if i have to come off CD for a few days then do it till i'm better. But i really don't know if eating normally/healthily will make me feel not sick and if it doesn't i will be even more upset because i won't be in ketosis again!!
I really don't know what to do:sigh:

hi stinkybreath,
sorry that your not very well again,have you seen a doctor because there are quite a few of you with some sort of "bug".perhaps it might be better has your cdc suggested stop the cd for a little while until you are well again.if you stick to low fat/carbs you may not do to much damage.what ever you decide take care of yourself.
dont take offence but could you be pregnant?x sending lots of hugs.

dont take offence but could you be pregnant?x sending lots of hugs.

:8855:Now that has cheered me up!!!

If i am pregnant it is the second coming of Christ hun, lmao

I have been single for a yr so no chance but thanks for the concern and for taking the time out to reply to me i was feeling so low but feeling better this morn!!:)

well im glad that i cheered you up.hope you improve as the day goes on.take care.x

Thankyou i really appreciate it when people take the time to reply, i was feeling really down and you helped alot!

Unfortunately my day has just gone down hill again and i'm seriously thinking of giving CD up as i haven't felt right since doing ss+, really fed up as i need to decide tonight wether i get more CD stuff from CDC tomorrow or just not bother going. Not a happy bunny.

Hi shanny
Fed up of feeling sick either all day or most of the day, really close to tears tbh as i am pleased with weight loss so far with LT and CD but can't cope with sick feeling much longer!

Awww don't give up! Just get better and then decide what to do with a clear head. I know what you mean by fed up...I've been like that too this week. It helps to think of the summer and all the lovely clothes you can wear :D

I know what you mean and you should be proud of your weight loss so far.!

maybe you should just sleep on it chick? think about your personal goals you have written.!
Get them combat trousers out in front of you now!! and take it from there.xx

I know you can and WILL carry on with CD.xx

Thanks GF and shanny, i actually tried combats on today and got in them but very snug!!
Maybe i should go to CDC tomorrow and have talk with her. If i get another weeks but maybe have a couple of days off it all, not go mad but not have any shakes either. I really am split as what to do.

GF i guess i thought after LT that CD would be plain sailing but it hasn't been and i feel a bit dissapointed. Gutted i didn't ike any soups and have yet to try the bars, if i don't like them either then maybe it's not worth the extra £5 a week that CD costs me, just for a few more flavours of shakes. God i sound like a right grump!

I hate the soups, porridges and shakes ive ever only had bars, tetra's.!
please ring your CDC tha'ts what she is there for chat to her and take it from there.!
best of luck.x

Hey Stinky! Aww that sucks for you :hug99: It's all about tastes really...I hate the tetras but love the porridge! If you don't like anything then it might be better to return to LT as it's a bit cheaper. I'm happy to have the porridge, bars and shakes on CD.

I know you've been struggling since January so talking to your CDC is a good idea. This kind of progamme might not be for you...there's always weight watchers :D You've done fantastically so far!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

cheer up ducks,think of the "baby"youre done sooooooo well over the past weeks you CANT and WONT give up.speak to your cdc tomorrow and see what she says.whatever you do still talk to us.
heres something to put a grin on your face.
what lies on its back with its prick in the air.

A drawing pin.

i dont no your mind really,im a clean girl honest.lol

GF i had decided to give CD another week, i don't like porridge and have yet to try the tetras, so fingers crossed.
Can't do WW as i cheat too much lol
I will talk to CDC tomorrow and see what she thinks to me having 1-2 days off.

Spot, thanks for reply again, you cheeky minx,lol

Back