feel silly re-joining

Ahh, don't worry about that. You don't have to speak if you don't want to - just ask the consultant to skip you when they go round the group. It would be a shame if you don't stay as that's often when you get the most support and after all you are paying the same as everyone else so why not get the whole experience. Plus, people who stay to class generally have better losses than those that scarper. Good luck tomorrow!

Hi Jaxmummy, I know what you mean about talking in class, I was never keen on that part, I think if you have a good consultant though, they seem to pick up on it as mine has never made me say more than necessary.
When I have re-joined before she usually says something like "lets welcome the new members" we usually get a bit of a clap and she will sometimes just say welcome back and things like that, but I have never felt like I was made to say too much.
I'm pretty sure too, you could have a word when she speaks to new members at the start and just say you're feeling nervous about re-joining and hopefully she should keep any drawing of attention to a minimum.
I was really unsure whether to go back but the lovely people on here have helped me to look at it from a different perspective and see that theres really nothing to worry about.
I can't wait to go back on Thursday now. Good luck for joining tomorrow, let us know how it goes. xx

thanks hun, it was a spur of the moment decision, i need that weigh in to keep me focused so that swung it. Oh and the hifi bars mmmmm Good luck hun and keep in touch x

Glad that you're feeling so positive about the re-start. I don't know which plan you did previously, but if (for instance) EE doesn't work for you as well as you'd hoped do try some red or green days - something is bound to give you the boost you need to succeed. Good luck.

Back