Feel so ashamed!!!

willowmcg

Ok I have had one shake and one soup today, all well, then I have had three glasses of white wine and three thin slices of cheese! one inch by four inches! Why do I have to saboatage (sp) the two days work? I know I have thrown myself off the start I had but can I just pick up and go back again

Well heres your options either 1. Put a line under it yes it was a blip but it was hardly a great pig out and carry on back with your shakes etc tomorrow or. 2. Forget the shakes, carry on eating & drinking rubbish and put weight on. It's that simple x x

Thanks Sarah , put into perspective I do only have one option and get back into it tomorrow. I am only sorry I lifted that wine bottle tonight. I even had a sneaky weight this morning and had dropped four pounds, I have been low carb the last few days before I started, and was feeling so pleased.

Thanks, new start in the morning!

Everyone has blips along the way with any attempt to lose weight but what sets those who reach goal aside from those who don't is the fact that when they blip, they get STRAIGHT BACK ON the plan! The fact that you've admitted your blip is the main thing. You're not deluding yourself about it. So get back on with your water and packs and carry on. Good luck! xx

Hi Sarah, no of course you weren't rude.
Lol Rayven I was hoping I would have lasted longer than two days, but I'm back on this morning and determined to stay on track.

That't true, suppose it couldv'e been worse! Whats worse is I feel so hungry today. So lesson to stick with it!

Good luck on your journey!

I've done the Cambridge Diet before (very similar to Exante) and i found that the more times I fell off the wagon the harder it was to stick with it, so this time round i'm aiming for NO CHEATING!! i think i may need that luck! lol

Aw Rayven have no doubt you will not need it!! You sound so comitted! It is hard to get back on, but better that than staying off! I am similar size to you so hopefully we can both "get there"

Back