Feel so bad

saintsue

Morning everyone
i feel so bad about myself today, i have been on slimming world 6 weeks, i was doing so well lost 7lbs then 2 weeks ago i went off track and just cant get back on it, i feel like i have put all the weight back on, i should be at weigh in tonight but just feel like i cant face my leader, what will she think of me
sorry everyone for the moan i just feel so bad
luv sue xxxx

Try not to feel bad. We are only human after all & we all stray off track from time to time which I'm sure your consultant will understand. If you can pluck up the courage please go to WI tonight as the sooner you get that over & done the sooner you can draw a line under the last few weeks & move on.

Good Luck

Don't feel bad hun, we all fall off the wagon sometimes. And your C has seen it all before and won't be cross or upset, believe me. The best thing you can do is go back to your meeting tonight and make a fresh start. You'll feel so glad you did afterwards. I bet you'll get a warm welcome back. Come on hun you know you can do it!

Your consultant will probably think you are only human and nothing more than that. They aren't there to tell you off - unless you want them to? Go to group, stay to image therapy and talk to her about it. Its what they are there for. Otherwise you're just paying alot to use someone elses scales.
Then, if you decide to carry on - draw a big line under the last few weeks and start again. Think most people have a wobble a couple of months in ( i certainly did!) its how you cope thats important.

Good luck with group tonight x

Back