Feel so guilty

stokegal

Silver Member
I'm only on day 4 and was so determinded to SS all this week and i had dinner tonight - it was on a chicken breat (100 gram pre cooked weight) and 1 piece of cauliflower and 2 pieces of brocoli but I fell like I've let myself down :sad:

Will this make much of a difference in my weight in next Wednesday?

I think the guilt can swing you two ways. One way it can make you give it all up and label yourself a failure, or you can use it to make a note of how you feel, then move on.

I don't think you would have done much damage to be honest, but I think its the guilt feeling that can cause the problems. Its so hard in the beginning, and when you feel hungry its near impossible to think you would ever not feel hungry when the ketosis kicks in. I just wrote a 'help me' post because i was near to giving in (and i'm only on day 2!!). I managed lipotrim last year for 6 weeks and had to refeed in between due to the snow and it didnt make much difference to my weight loss. But it knocked my willpower for six. In my eyes I had 'given myself permission' to eat, and for me thats just like saying...give up and eat!

But I wouldnt worry too much, put it behind you and carry on...it could have been a whole lot worse!!

Good luck xx

What you've done is had an SS+ day. You'll be fine. Stick to the broccolli rather than the cauliflower in future. x

dont beat yourself up! ... ive had a peice of fish tonight .. and i did feel bad for eating at first but turn it around! .. you did amazingly, having the chicken ! .. it could have been so much worse! ..
Your doing fine ! xx

Thanks everyone - I'm just feeling a bit rubbish cause I thought that I wouldn't feel hungry at all when in ketosis and according to the stix I bought I was and the fact that i had not felt hungry until today meant that I was.

I had a tiny bit of dried peri peri sesoning on it - will this kick me out of ketosis if I was in it?

I am doing ss+ intially I had my reservations about doing ss+ however I'm glad. You can't give yourself a complex about food otherwise you will always have issues. I believe as long as you stick to at least one of the CD steps you doing ok hun xxx

Back