Feel so guilty

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stokegal, 9 January 2010 Social URL.

1. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    I'm only on day 4 and was so determinded to SS all this week and i had dinner tonight - it was on a chicken breat (100 gram pre cooked weight) and 1 piece of cauliflower and 2 pieces of brocoli but I fell like I've let myself down :sad:

Will this make much of a difference in my weight in next Wednesday?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pheonix-Rising

Pheonix-Rising Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think the guilt can swing you two ways. One way it can make you give it all up and label yourself a failure, or you can use it to make a note of how you feel, then move on.

I don't think you would have done much damage to be honest, but I think its the guilt feeling that can cause the problems. Its so hard in the beginning, and when you feel hungry its near impossible to think you would ever not feel hungry when the ketosis kicks in. I just wrote a 'help me' post because i was near to giving in (and i'm only on day 2!!). I managed lipotrim last year for 6 weeks and had to refeed in between due to the snow and it didnt make much difference to my weight loss. But it knocked my willpower for six. In my eyes I had 'given myself permission' to eat, and for me thats just like saying...give up and eat!

But I wouldnt worry too much, put it behind you and carry on...it could have been a whole lot worse!!

Good luck xx

4. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    What you've done is had an SS+ day. You'll be fine. Stick to the broccolli rather than the cauliflower in future. x

5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    dont beat yourself up! ... ive had a peice of fish tonight .. and i did feel bad for eating at first but turn it around! .. you did amazingly, having the chicken ! .. it could have been so much worse! ..
    Your doing fine ! xx

6. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    how come brocolli rather than cauli? it says you can have it on SS+. i have a bit of both with my meal

7. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    Does it? LOL My mistake. I can't eat it so I must've not noticed. In that case its even better news.

8. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Thanks everyone - I'm just feeling a bit rubbish cause I thought that I wouldn't feel hungry at all when in ketosis and according to the stix I bought I was and the fact that i had not felt hungry until today meant that I was.

I had a tiny bit of dried peri peri sesoning on it - will this kick me out of ketosis if I was in it?

9. louisa83

louisa83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am doing ss+ intially I had my reservations about doing ss+ however I'm glad. You can't give yourself a complex about food otherwise you will always have issues. I believe as long as you stick to at least one of the CD steps you doing ok hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.