Feel Sooooo Guilty, need syn value!

Indigo.seahorse

Hi All

I did a bad bad bad thing today, I visited my grandad ( that's not the bad thing?!) and took my mother and my 2boys, I took my lunch LF Supernoodles, and they opted for ....chips!(from chippy) I pinched like 15! I felt, feel so so so bad...I've not been tempted at all in the last 3wks. What syn value would you guys give them , or am I being to religious? Or just plain silly???

Hugs:)

It's not a hanging offence! And if you syn them then it's all part of your plan, remember no food is forbidden! It's not as if you do it every day is it? It was a treat. Now to the crux of the matter! Did they taste good?

Alot of the girls at my class go straight to the chip shop after class. I can't get away with it, but they seem to have good losses every week.

They were yummy, but the guilt tasted worst! Thanks for the info, I can sleep now! And no I don't do it everyday, wish I could do it after WI but I'd feel like I was cheating, I know I can have them etc! I've been reprogrammed! And Jodidi would NEVA forgive me! LOL

Back