feel yukky

geordiegirl

been on SW for 2 weeks now , i've done ok , never been hungry , but the last couple of days i feel yuk , just the thought of eating the free food makes me feel sick , even the thought of fruit which i love is knocking me sickly

i'm hoping it's just my body getting used to the new way of eating , but i would have thought it would have happened when I 1st started SW

any help would be appreciated x

Are you sure you haven't just picked up a virus or something there is a lot of things doing the rounds again ?

Other than that try eating different things and if you don't fancy fruit at the mo leave off it for a day or two.

Don't really know what else to suggest but hope you can work thru it :)

I agree with Breeza, sounds like a virus or something. Just eat bland foods for now, avoid what makes you feel worse for a day or 2 and see if you feel any better. Maybe you can up your veggies to keep up your superfree levels.
Hope you feel better soon x

i would agree try and add variety of foods to the plan, i was the same years ago when i done slimming world for the 1st time i ate so many campbells meatballs in all sauces which at the time were free and pasta n sauce that they made me feel ill even seeing them in the cupboard turned my stomach, this time around i am doing the extra easy plan and i am in-corporating lots of variety and making meals from scratch. wishing you luck. xx

Sometimes I feel this way, I think its my brain trying to sabotage my weightloss and give me an excuse to go off plan!

I suggest using your syns for something that seems a bit naughty, and isn't your usual. Maybe try switching between red/gren/extra easy? It has forced me to vary my diet more, and I am not getting so sick of everything.

Let us know how you get on :)

I've got a bit of an icky throat today think I'm coming down with a cold and everything tastes disgusting too. I really tried though I've had a banana, some grapes and salad with my tea but ugh, I don't want anything with a sore throat :( I bought some schwepps diet lemonade and just had that warmed up in microwave was quite soothing.

Hope our tastes come back soon xx

Back