feelin a bit strange...

gill g

hi i dont really like to start a new thread :eek:as i am still a newbie but still feel a bit strange on here, i wondered if all of you knew each other outside of this site? you all seem so friendly not only to me but to each other.:)

Hey Gill, nice to meet ya huni , im new too but everyone is so friendly .. dont be shy :D I dont know anyone on here really .. see you've made a friend already ...
good luck chick
Rachy x

Hi Gill :wavey:

Welcome to the mad, mad world that is MiniMins! The vast majority of people on here don't know each other off the board and will likely never meet, but we know what everyone is going through trying to lose weight because we're all in the same boat and facing the same challenges. So don't fret about posting messages, after all we're not strangers just friends that don't know each other yet!

Hi Gill! We all come from different parts of the country, we're all different ages, BUT we're all here for the same reason! We all want to lose weight! We don't judge, we're all supportive and we tell it like it is! If we think you aren't following the plan we say so! If you're struggling then we support you! All we ask is that you are honest with us . It's a fabulous network! We're all here for each other! Join us!

Last edited:
HI you will soon be one of those people too !! People on here welcome you with open arms. It is the most supportive friendliest forum I have ever been on. Don't worry about starting a new thread especially if you have got a question you want to ask See you on here again soon xx

Hey

I joined earlier in the year but to be fair stopped using the site for a while, nothing to do with the site as its ace and so are the people. But now i am back so technically a newbie too. Also i am not very good when it comes to forums, i never know what to do, whether to start new threads or what!!

I have found one amazing friend on here (Kiira) and a few others that I havent got to know very well yet. But everyone seems very nice and friendly, very honest. We are all going through the same problems/highs. We are all here for that same reason...to be skinnyminis (well thinner anyways).

Just join in and start threads/comment on other peoples threads, and soon enough you will have made some new friends from all over the country/world

Kel xx

Hi Gill! We all come from different parts of the country, we're all different ages, BUT we're all here for the same reason! We all want to lose weight! We don't judge, we're all supportive and we tell it like it is! If we think you aren't following the plan we say so! If you're struggling then we support you! All we ask is that you are honest with us . It's a fabulous network! Wew're all here for each other! Join us!

Judi has hit the nail on the head. I don't know anyone here outside of the forum but I jumped in with both feet and it has really been fun.

I have never met anyone from here, but everyone has always bee so friendly and supportive. It feels like being with old friends whenever I come it.
Just jump in and enjoy. It is most certainly one of the friendliest forums I have ever joined.

hi, Gill, i know nobody on here, on the outside world...lol, but it seems i have virtual friends on hand to help my through my journey, i couldn't do it alone, help is always at hand... so enjoy, x

Hi Gill! We all come from different parts of the country, we're all different ages, BUT we're all here for the same reason!

Couldn't be more true!

I'd like to think were just a extreemly nice bunch here on mini's! Were all fighting the fat together, and you can't help creating good friendships (even if only virtual!!) when your common interest is as personal as weight loss/gain.

:) Welcome... Dont feel out of place. This is the only place i did fit in when i first started slimmingworld ..:p so couldn't help but feel comfortable hahaha

Thank you for all your lovely replies how nice you all are, i feel better now:p and i look forward to talking to you all when i am on this forum. You are all so warm and friendly i feel so much better now and determined to fight my flab.:rolleyes:

*waves* I've only been here a month and everyone has made me feel SO welcome :D
I actually know two people on here-but know them through a completely unrelated forum. One friend referred me here and the other friend I referred, but she was already a member from when she did a different diet. Confused yet?! Lol.x

I don't know anyone "on the outside" but I have found some great friends on here, so much so that I miss this forum and them when I can't get on!! I often wonder if that is a little sad, but I don't think it is cos I reckon we all feel the same!
The minis lot are great, I've never been on such a friendly forum and the fact that we talk about lots of stuff other than SW is a bonus!

I love it.

Welcome along hun. xx

Hi - have been on here for just over a month and I don't know anybody from here 'in real life' either, at least if I do they haven't made themselves known.

Everyone is really friendly and if you have a query go ahead and post it someone will be able to help, jolly you along or whatever you might need.

Liz

I've been here about a month and already it's on my list of sites I have to visit each day. In fact, I think I've learnt more from the mini's than I have on Body Optimise - sure, that site has all the facts and figures but here everyone is so welcoming and knowledgeable - and everyone has different ideas and ways of making SW work for them.

Jump on in and have a gab :)

Thanks to everyone, still get a bit lost on here hence the reason i have just added to this post as i have just found it again:confused: will get there eventually.

Back