Feelin' Glum & Need Some Encouragement!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hiya chaps,

Just weighed myself tonight, and am at 19st 4lbs from 18st 13!! :break_diet: 5 pounds on in as many days!

I think I know the exact problem:

1) Since my incident with the mini meat pie, I've convinced myself it's ok to cheat every now and then -- a spoonful here, a mouthful there. D'oh!

2) I can tell my TOTM is due any time, I feel a bit icky and I have had spotting the last few days. I've been irregular for a while and so this is my 2nd in 4 weeks :(

3) I've been glugging Coke Zero instead of water. Why o why do I do it?? I've gone through about 5 litres this last week alone! :eek: I'm just not drinking enough H2O, which is bad!!

4) I've been experimenting with 'cooking' packs. It's thrown me off kilter.

The only positive thing is that
I've not gone out of ketosis. I test myself in a morning and an evening and my stick is always pink!

I've had such fantastic weightloss in the first two weeks, I'm really annoyed with myself.

Can anyone give me some positive vibes to get my head back into gear? :sigh:

Me xxxxx

You've done so well. Then a little lapse. Now's the time to take yourself in hand .... stern talking to - and back to basics. No cola, no nibbles, strict water and CD. You can do it!

Heya Hun,
Well I Think You Know Exzctly Where You Are Going Wrong So Dont Need Any Help In That Department,just Remember Why You Have Started Cd And All The Pros To Losing Your Excess Weight,dont Keep Picking Hun As It Does Nobody Any Favours,this Is A Fantastic Diet When Its Stuck To So Dont Make Fighting The Fat Any Harder Or Longer Than It Needs To Be And Wipe The Slate Clean And Be Good From Now On.
Elaine X

Just start again. Draw a line under the bit food here and there and focus your mind you are on day one again. You were successful in your intial weight loss and that means you can stick to it. You need to develop strategies to stop you from having a bit here and there. I haven't been an angel myself but I keep getting back on the wagon and my weight is going down, a bit slower but it is not going up and each day I deal with the headstuff that makes me eat, usually not because I am hungry but I think I am or I am using it as emotional comfort (stress, bad day, angry etc).

Aw thanks hunnies, I appreciate your support!

I'm just disappointed in myself, but tomorrow is a new day!! :hug99::gen126:

Hiya, well it looks like you know whats going wrong. Even though your staying in ketosis you wont be loosing the weigh by nibbling. You need to cut it all out the coke aswell go back to basics, start a fresh tomorrow. Come on here when you find things getting tough

becky xx

Back