feelin possitive but..

sheshelafunk

everytime i got on a diet not only did i slip but i think people wanted me to slip or didnt think i could do it, which made me feel worse seriously they would laugh it off like "haha nikki's on a diet again" or would keep offering me food or wine until i gave in, this time ive told 2 people what im doing mums i dont think my mum belives me and the other person is trying to be supportive, is the answer to just keep it to myself and prove them all wrong? or just keep away from these people until i reach my target weight?
i dont know if anyone else has felt like this but it makes me upset i suppose i just want a bit of support but hey, theres lots of that on the forum lol! x

i just told people not to try and feed me and so far people have been ok with it, well once i explained the diet that is lol

its a shame you cant get everyone behind you but dont let that bring you down, you know you can do it and you will, we are all in the same boat here, we all have temptations in our day to day lives but everyone in here is really supportive and i think it helps me at least, to keep going, feel a bit of a hypocrit saying that today as i had a slip up last night but im back in the game now lol as iv said though you know you can do it so stuff evryone else, maybe after a few weeks and they see you losing they will get behind you and say 'look at nikki she is serious this time' good luck with that and we are all here for you in the meantime.

Last edited:
thankyou, i feel good about this diet im doing exersize which i never did before and i had a sneak at the skales and ive lost a few pounds already im findind it hard to snack aswell so hopefully the results will be really good and i can prove em all wrong, so glad i did this and that everyone on here is so lovely and supportive of eachother this time next year we will all be fit and fabulous!! (if i can get past next christmas with all the food and drink lol) xx

lol wowwwww dont talk about next xmas im still paying for this xmas haha, why dont you set yourself a wee mini goal to start off with, thats what ive done as i find looking at the big picture almost demotivates me, it just seems like a big mammoth task that ill never get to. just a wee motivational tip :)

Just remember you cant see yourself as on a ''diet'' as thats a failure beleive me I know.Your on a healthy eating plan for life?
Ignore what people think Ive given up its nothing to do wiv them xxx

Balls to em... you're doing it for you & no-body else :)

Be strong & reinforce each day whey you're doing it... write down personal reasons & pin them to the fridge or something :)

Reward yourself for each small milestone you reach :)

Love & respect yourself & others will love & respect you in turn :)

Good luck :) x

Back