Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feelin so hungry

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by feelin good, 9 January 2007 Social URL.

1. feelin good

feelin good feelin good

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    :eek: HELP!!!!!!

I have been on lighterlife for 9 weeks and lost 3.5stone. For some strange reason, i feel so hungry this week. I just want to eat. Has anyone else experienced this? I know im not going to eat, but the feeling is so strong. I wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that i had been so focused at xmas and now i want to rebel?

Feelin miserable x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    u r doing brilliantly. 3.5 stones in just over 2 months is remarkable so just keep focused on the goal and do something to distract urself. read a mag or have a bath or whatever. i'd try having early nights or something. u've done so well it'd be a shame to break now.

good luck xxxx

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    It's weird how that happens isn't it!

You get into a nice routine, get into ketosis and think all is well with the world then - BAM! You feel like you're starving hungry ... what's THAT about? What about ketosis??

Unfortunately, it hits most of us like that from time to time. It soon passes but is a pig at the time. Hopefully, knowing you're not the only one might help you ride through this phase and carry on knowing it'll soon be over :)

5. feelin good

feelin good feelin good

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    sticking with it!

Thanks guys, im off for yet ANOTHER bath and early night. I wouldnt mind but i still have the kids tea to do...!

Thanks for your encouragement though x

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    That's the thing about this diet .... not sure whether we actually lose weight or gradually dissolve!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.