Feeling a bit low!!!!!!!

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hiya,

I re-started last wednesday, got weighed this morning & lost 10lb, I am over the moon, I was 15.4 when I very 1st started, I weighed in at 13.10 today.

YIPPEE!!

I cant tell you how excited I am, everyone is noticing at work now, maybe as my clothes ar getting bigger, its the lads who are noticing & saying I am looking good & I am half the woman I used to be, (lol, not quite) even my boss commented today.

1 girl isn't all that happy for me, she couldnt even look at me when I went in jumping for joy saying I had lost 10lb, she just carried on working, I received a very feeble well done mmm jealous me thinks..

Especially when I get compliments, she hates it, I can see it in her face.

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE LIKE THAT? IT REALLY DOES MY TITTIES IN!! Why cant they be over the moon for ya.. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Anyone else had this??

Well done hunni, you go girl.xxx

My sister in law keeps telling me im stupid doing this diet as every1 she speaks to says its very dangerous, just jealous that im trying to do something about my weight.

Keep it up hun.

well done hun :) :) a big wooooooohooooooo for you. some people are just like that forget about her, keep going wait till she sees u at goal. she prob just jealous of all the complaiments your getting.

xx

Fantastic hun - love your picci, u look gorgeous...
I'm back on 810 then re-working up the plans to shift my last lil bit.
I've done nothin except go out every weekend since April basically, I only gained 4lbs which was fantastic but time to get it in check - I'm ss+ing for 3-4 days to get back into ketosis asap then MUST follow 810 as bmi too low for anything higher....
I wanted to add u on FB - let me know xx

Aww Thanks for your replies everyone it means alot..

xx

Fantastic hun - love your picci, u look gorgeous...
I'm back on 810 then re-working up the plans to shift my last lil bit.
I've done nothin except go out every weekend since April basically, I only gained 4lbs which was fantastic but time to get it in check - I'm ss+ing for 3-4 days to get back into ketosis asap then MUST follow 810 as bmi too low for anything higher....
I wanted to add u on FB - let me know xx

Well Hello me little Darling.. ;)

Thanks for the compliment, You look lush too in your pic, that was a couple of Saturdays before Vodka, lol..

God you have done fantastic, what do you weigh now, whats your average losses weekly?

I am aiming for 4lb this week, mind you I think the water has made a huge difference this wk as I havent been 100% maybe 99%, lol..

wow well done :D and you know, you look a little like xena in that photo and she's a sex symbol!! so you're doing very well :D :D :D

abz xx

10bs is a fantastic loss - well done:D

Well done Kelly:happy096: - 10 Pounds is a massive loss - congrats and don't worry about your work colleague - some people just can't help themselves..

Yvonne
x

wow well done :D and you know, you look a little like xena in that photo and she's a sex symbol!! so you're doing very well :D :D :D

abz xx

Who's Xena chick?? Never heard of her.. ;)

Well done Kelly:happy096: - 10 Pounds is a massive loss - congrats and don't worry about your work colleague - some people just can't help themselves..

Yvonne
x

Cheers Babe, Sometimes it gets to me, its like WHY cant see be happy for me!! But never mind dont care will never stop going on bout it when I get to goal, lol..

I've added u hun - and great to hear your doin so well. I'm on day 2 of a 14day blitz and already in ketosis, its so simple when u just have your packs and water.... Oh if only the whole flippin food thing was as simple eh chick - oh BTW how's Lou?????? xx xx

It takes me ages to get into ketosis, where Lou is in it within 24hrs.. :eek:

I agree if the food thing would be that easy no1 would be overweight..

Lou has been on WW, but think she is struggling, so has a week of packs & is gonna hopefully give her a kick start she needs, mind you she has loads of social events this month so may be pointless..

I will accept ya chick, want a nose at ya profile, God I am a nebby cow, lol..

xx

Hiya Sexy Peeps. :D

Havent been on for a while, need to come on more as It does keep me on the straight & narrow.

Ya know my mate was doing CD with me which really really spurred me on, think thats why I had a fab 1st week as I love healthy competition, she went off the rails a bit last week by going to a wedding, which made me eat & havent managed to get back to 100% again.. :cry:

She has decided to eat healthy for the next 2 weeks as its her daughters birthday next week (has allsorts planned) & cant afford the packs, anyway I need to get back on track again, I am at my best mates 30th party tonight so will be having a few vodka's, then back on it tomorrow..

At work the lads are doing a Weight loss challenge between them all over the next month, so I am their WI Leader every wk, How fun!! :D

So I need to set a good example dont I?? Back to it & lose more weight, I am determined to get to my 3st lost...

You know the lass at work who is never happy for me when I lose weight, well she is doing it & wants to lose a stone.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
So do I be happy for her or not look at her & 'PRETEND' to be happy like she does to me.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry for the moan but some people really p*ss me off!!

xxx

Back