feeling a bit meh..

hannata

I can haz cake?
..after eating two bowls of bran flakes with golden syrup. Gah.

I'm just not feeling motivated at all!!!

I've injured my knees and not able to exercise either so I'm feeling really down. Not sure how to control my "sadness" eating :(

every time i do ww my skin turns to **** and i'm covered in coldsores...

Having one of those days myself, I have a kidney infection and fell like sh*t, but tomorrow is another day! Don't let all your good work slip away

Agree with Bertha, draw a line under it and jump back on the wagon :) xx

I'm feeling the same, I've got a tooth and ear infection and I'm in work so feeling miserable!

I always have rubbish weekends tho and always forget to track my point (which makes matters worse) but half way through my week when I'm feeling slightly more positive I track the points from the week and last week I was pleasantly surprised that I still had some weeklies left! :-o
I agree though u have got to start afresh the next day and don't beat yourself up about it!
Xx

ahh thanks for the replies guys ^_^

I'm feeling a bit better and tracking my pp today. Got wi on Tuesday, not confident after the "binge" but oh well. Hopefully I'll lose some of the damage today and tomorrow.

My knees are still bad so I really gotta reign myself in as I haven't the same level of exercise - used to be able to get away with a naughty pizza at the weekend with the fact I was burning it off!!

I can't even face going to the doc about it because I know it'll be the same old lecture... despite my history of psoriatic arthritis (in non weight bearing joints) they are quick to blame my weight for it being there at all. I'm more than understanding that my weight doesn't help, but I'd like advice and encouragement rather than a "your overweight and thats why its there" type comment. Little do they realise its the type of thing that'll send an emotion eater home to a huge bag of chips or a box of chocolates. :( (both in my case lol)

My personal trainer was really helpful about it and got me some exercises to do rather than being judgemental :)
Had a really bad migraine on sat night so I wasn't able to keep down any damage... sounds bad but I was kinda relieved!!

Back