feeling a bit odd...

Enough

Gold Member
Hi Guys!

I've just got out of bed cause I've been lying there for half an hour feeling odd.. I'm usually asleep in seconds..

I don't know how to describe this, but my body's kind of zinging...? a bit like an all over version of pins and needles.. mild, but feels a little unnerving... and I can't switch off - which is not like me AT ALL!

the good news is that it's totm for the first time in many months (signs that this is doing me good - pcos means I rarely come on)

..so, sorry guys.. I'm sure you didn't really want an audit of my biological functions.. but I do feel wierd...... :(

is this normal with CD??

Vx

I had this with ketosis, struggling to get to sleep. Its not just you! x

well, guess it's time to try again....

night x

morning... still feeling a bit like my insides are fizzing... but I did get off to sleep... so that you for being here.. it helped last night :)

Vx

Enough, I think I know what you mean. I had it in the early stages and put it down to the fact that I was 'empty'. The body tends to play tricks on you especially when it's thinking ' where's my food?'.

Hope it goes away soon xx

yep!! I get to sleep okay, normally have a nice relaxing bath but wake around 6am PING, yuck! I tend to doze on and off, but wake up still refreshed so it's not too bad, crazy Ketosis lol

I got really vivid dreams/nightmares the first 2days and once they woke me up I couldn't go back to bed, I was lucky as I had exams so was studying when I couldn't sleep...lol, but am now ok, I hope you have a better sleep tonight. Hang in there.

Hey
Just wanted to say dont worry to much as the first few days you can kind of feel a little strange!!
& also I suffer from PCOS and thats great that you have your totm .. its funny how differnet things can bring it on!!!
Good luck and hope your periods get alot better as mine have so far. x

thank you folks!

I feel much better...

curlywurly.. good to 'meet' someone else who understands.. my OH recons he's never met anyone else who seems so pleased when their period comes on - he finds it funny, and most of my female friends say they envy me.. they wouldnt if they had pcos.. BUT HOW EXCITING that things have improved for you.. and, of course, I'm even more motivated thinking that things can get better for me too!! :D

Thank you!
Vx

(i mean richman! - anyone else get very ditzy in the first week??)

i struggled to get to sleep too just started getting better the past few nights, im sure it was cos i was empty x

oh... meee! :D

monday 13th April 2009! :)

so I'm now at the end of day four... today has def. been easier than yesterday..

think i'll have an early night tonight though.. i feel knackered!

Vx

Back