Feeling a bit sorry for myself!

leona

This is my last week on SS before moving up a step and i'm finding it soooo hard :( I've got PMS and I just want to eat everything in sight. I've had 4 shakes today plus a small square of cheese. My WI last week was good but then I immediately had a blip (ate some toast and marmite!) and put on 2lb. I've now lost the 2lb again through being 100% for the last few days, but I can't seem to find the motivation and am soooo tempted by food. :sigh: Does anyone have any advice? x

I'm no expert but I wouldn't have thought you'd put on 2lbs from eating a bit of toast and marmite? Are you sure it isn't more fluid retention? Must admit I've done the same thing after my WI, but mine was a large box from the salad bar in Morrisons which I preceded to sit and eat in the car tut. I still lost the following week though. I know we have those moments where it's hard to get back into but go on the 'before and after' forum, I can guarantee that will get you back on it big time!!!! Much love xx

PMS is a b*gger, I know exactly what you mean. :(

I think all you can do is try to be somewhere where all that tempting food isn't. Get yourself out for a walk in the sunshine (or in the rain, looking at the forecast for the weekend :D), have a pamper session in the bathroom - bubble bath, candles, the works, do your nails - manicure/pedicure.

And if all else fails, I guess going to bed early with a good book is always a good option (if you have the option of going to bed with someone, even better :D).

Hugs. It's tough, this diet - but you know it's worth it.

Youve done totally amazing so far so dont give up im only on day 4 and dont know whats came over me im an emotional wreck lol Listen to your favourite music really loud or have a pamper night and keep the glasses of water with you to keep you full you'll be fine :) youve came so far cheer up your stats are my inspiration to lose the same :D

You have done so well, I have my TOTM coming up so I am so hunrgy this week. The way I have got around it is SS+ it every other day and introduced a little excercise. Just 10mins of Xtrainer a day but I figured it was better than nothing and it doesnt make me feel as bad for eating....xxx

Awww, thanks everyone, I do feel better now and your replies have cheered me up. :D Furrysmudge, I think it was maybe the fact that I had 4 thick slices of marmite+toast with real butter that did it! :rolleyes: It's a combination of PMS+ going back into ketosis that's made me feel so crap today, but I've managed not too badly, I think. :)

Back