Feeling a little dissapointed...

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by GemGemz87, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. GemGemz87

GemGemz87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting, healthy eating & Exercise
    Well iv been on the diet now for over a wek & I know u guys keep saying to just keep going which I will, but I feel dissapointed because everyone else seems to be doing great... and I havent even lost nothing yet :( sucks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    some people say that when u start exercising your body fat turns into muscle(or something like that dont quote me lol) so the weight stays for the first week or two. or maybe it the totm coming? so could be water retention. but if u give up ur only going to put weight on, whereas if u keep going then all u will lose is weight! xxxx

4. Laura Jayne

Laura Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Dont get down about not loosing. Believe me, been there and done that! Your body will soon adjust and the weight will start comming off. You yourself, will still be working out the proper portion sizes ect so it can take a while to get into the swing of things. Small changes over the next few weeks and you will see a world of difference, not only in your losses but in how you feel in yourself. I cant expalin how much 'healthier' i feel than i did at the start of the year, but it took me a while to work out what worked 'for me'.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.