Feeling a Little Hungover

emski

Gold Member
Mornin'
Am feeling a bit fragile this morning.. something to do with several Vodkas and an Aftershock..

Have started the day with Magic tea and 2 Alpen lights. Think this is going to be a day of comfort food.. any ideas? Have so much in I cant decide what way to go..

Stodge is the way to go. Have a SW fry up! It's been so long since I've had a hang over that I can only just about remember the feeling. I'll have to drink more and get a social life lol!

sin free fry up - toast, quorn sausage, bacon(red/gree?)scrambled /fried egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans (red/green?) and loads of ketchup!

that will fill you up and stave off the sugar pangs for a while. follow that up with a nice big pasta dish later on in the day and drink loads of fluids :)

Decided I needed vegetables. so I had Jacket potoatoes (all crispy skinned) cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli , peas, green beans.. chicken (HEB) peppers onions and carrots.. Had gravy ..would syn it but my brain wont work it out.. Then after clearing up have just eaten a very large bowl of fruit salad and yoghurt!! Yummy.

That sounds really nice. Jackets have to be crispy don't they. They just aren't the same otherwise

I had a hangover yesterday (first one in months) and I couldn't stop eating all day long. I stuck to a green day, but the amount was humongous! I hope I don't gain this week....

Back