Feeling a little low

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Hey peeps, just need a mild vent.

I only lost 1lb last week which was less than i was hoping but was still a loss so i don't mind too much. I'm having problems though - i moved up to the 810 plan last week but it seems that a couple of hours after i've eating i get such painful stomach cramps :(

On top of everything else i have worked so hard and have gone from a size 22 to a 14 and i still got called fat 3 times on Saturday night when i was out with my mates! I know it's just drunk idiots but seriously - I've worked so hard and still feel so much bigger than i am so my self confidence is still pretty low but i got all dressed up and that jsut really hit me. On top of everything my best mate who has been sooooo supportive and helped me stay on track is moving away fora couple of months so i now i have to live with just the 2 lads we house share with (who are lovely and i have no issues with) but they do tend to do nothing but eat :(

Because i had managed to work out my maths wrong as well and thought i only had 15lbs left to go when it was actually 18lbs i just feel like it's going to take forever to get to goal and i'm so worried that I'm still not going to be happy when i get there. I know my weight can't be blamed for all my problems but was kinda hoping that by doing this i would feel more confident and happier and i do feel happier but the confidence is still non-existent. Sorry to rant but i just feel low at the moment and with my best mate going i feel a bit lost. :(

i still got called fat 3 times on Saturday night when i was out with my mates!

:eek: Was it your mates you called you this? I certainly don't think size 14 is fat and coming from your original size I bet you look fantastic. Don't let people put you down like this, they are idiots :wave_cry:.

I am sure you will shift the 18lbs in so time, it's just over a stone and look back at how well you have done. Your mind should be trained a little bit better now to resist the food in the house when your friend leaves. You know it is going to happen, so start psyching youself up now and be prepared. Don't give in. Good luck

awww hunny, big hugs to you

ignore the drunk idiots, you know yourself they were only being arses to make themselves feel better

you know youve done well hun and it does take a while for your head to catch up with your body, i still look in the mirror and think im bigger than when i started. in reality ive gone from a size 32 to a size 20. what i do is get out a photo from when i started and get a recent up to date picture and really look at them to see the difference. the confidence will take a while to build up hun, sadly its not something that turns up overnight if your confidence has been low for a long time, but you will get there hun
while your best mate is away are there other friends and family you can spend time with? will your friend be close enough for you to take a trip to see her? otherwise can you arrange times to chat on msn or the phone to keep the support going?
i know how it feels with the maths mix up, ive done that myself and realised i had a few more pounds to go then i thought but ultimatly does it really matter? those pounds will go just like the ones before them

Hang in there

Hugs to you hun!

I can understand how you feel. But now is the time for you to sit down and write down again why you started this diet, and what your goals are. And remember to be very proud of yourself for your achievement, its awesome.

The drunks calling you fat, you should let that wash off you. Those are not the type of people you would have as your friends so what does their opinion matter.

You have at best a month or so to go, to get to your goal, how about you focus on one day at a time, it will go by before you know it.

And hard as it may be focus on positive things, rather than the negatives. You are doing this for you. You are a wonderful person with strength beyond what you think (look at what you have achieved)

Hark at me being all psychiatrist here. Hang in there.

And should you need an email buddy, just shout.

thanks so much guys. And just to clarify it's wasn't my friends that made the comments, all of my friends have been so supportive (even the boys although i don't think they fully understand CD they just accept i'm on a strict diet and it's working). I really appreciate the support on here so thank you so much and your all right. I know i have done well and that i never thought i would get to this let alone to hit my goal so i have no intention of stopping i just think i need to look at the big picture instead of the short term. I intend to keep this weight of for the rest of my life so i can cope with a mini-struggle now. I know it'll be worth it it just hits me every now and then how hard this diet can be and bad my relationship with food was. Just hope my head catches up soon and i don't feel like hiding all the time.

You done so well...just need your head to catch up..sounds like you have lots of support from your friends and family..and here of course.
Forget those idiots...best revenge is to be successful :) Just think when your at your goal, they will prob want to chat you up and you can have the last laugh and tell them where to go...not saying you don't look amazing now....hopefully you get the gist of what I am saying.
You should be so proud of yourself....you sound like a beautiful and amazing lady x

Can only echo and agree with everything that has been said before hun x

You weigh less than I do! And with only 18lbs I bet you have about a month left and then you`ll be at goal :D

Whereabouts roughly do you live? Hopefully you have plenty of other friends to keep you company whilst your friend is away. If not and if you live near me, You can always give me a shout!

I`m going to a foam party next weekend and will probably be the only one not drinking out of the ppl I know who will probably also go. I think I`ll drive then they won`t notice it ;) :8855: I promise I`m not usually a raging alcoholic!!

Chin up sweets Xxxxx

Haha! you sound like me, my social life didn't realy take a dip when i went on the diet - i just drove and seemed to not spend anything as my mates bought me a drink for giving them lifts :)

Still got mates around but mainly guys but i'm sure it'll work out, it can't not really!

I'm in Southampton so plenty of people around it's just a case of being unsettled for a little while. I've decided that it's no use feeling that sorry for myself, i can cope with the stomach pains while i introduce food and i know i will slowly achieve my goal but i think that's the point - doesn't matter if it's slow i will still get there :) I'm away on a hen weekend with my friends from home a week on friday so i'm gonna focus on that for now. Thanks for all your support guys - think i would have caved without you lot! :D xxx

Glad you`re feeling more positive x

Have a fab time on the hen night :D Xxx

Back