feeling abit low :(

bex!

Back on the diet train...
so i had a good loss for my first 2 weeks. :)

but ive been feeling abit down since. tired but i think thats my fault because ive been going bed late and then getting up early for work. :sigh:

i know im not hungry but i think the diet has finally hit me this week and now im feeling all the emotional stuff that most go through on week 1. :(

i came in from work this evening and my dad had made a spag bol which smelt amazing and im not even keen on spag bol. :sigh: i had to make my shake whilst my family were eating and it was tough. i dont want to cheat or anything but the skakes are boring!

however i drank some water and came on here. i really want to get to goal this time and be slimmer for my birthday in june. :)

roll on wednesday for next weigh in.

xox

Oh Hun I know how you feel. OH and kids had a full roast chicken dinner that I made and the smell!!!!!!!!
I get a bit down too when I see them eating yummy things or having a few drinks so just give them the evil eye and leave the room lol.

But it will be worth it. Imagine how you will feel for your birthday and all the wonderful comments you will get.

When I feel like that I jump onto the online clothes shops and look at all the lovely clothes Im going to buy when I hit target. Ive even picked out a new hairstyle too lol.

I know exactly how u feel (first of all yum to the Spag bowl and roast dinner lol) I made my family a lamb stew I don't like lamb stew but I really wanted it..wot I've learnt from this diet is there are good days and bad days but we can get through the bad days jus keep busy,go on line,drink water and look at dresses for ur birthday :)..time will fly by and so be worth the wait..hope ur feeling better now x

cheers guys. i feel loads better and just keep thinking of my goal! :D

xox

Back