feeling bit funny x

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
hi im ss at the moment so not looked into what i could eat if i had to as at the mo im feeling a bit sick think its TOTM as well so not good, ive been to staff canteen and bought plain cooked chicken, lettace and cucumber not a massive amount only fits in a small pot, is this ok to have instead of one of my shakes i think i feel like this because i had a bar this morning which i have never had before and enjoyed chewing again thanks all xxxxxxxxxxx

Have the chicken etc if you really need it. But not instead of a shake! You still need all 3 shakes to get the correct vitamins etc.

When did you start SS?

If you eat your chicken etc have your shakes as well as they contain your rda vits etc.

hi i started ss last thursday so this is my 8th day thanks for telling me to still have shake x

Well done for choosing the right foods hun, keep at it , good luck.xx

I may be wrong but i thought day 8 was too early to have the bars anyway? Aren't they week three with mouse and water flavours?

That could be why it's caused you a blip anyway! Chin up and keep going!

thanks for that im going to have a little of the chicken and lettace and get over it i think the bar did do damage as not felt like this all week x thanks for help x

some people don't get on well with the bars - myself being one of them! see if you can try for another week or so without them, better that than feeling you need to eat foods off-plan xx

ive been very good, i had two forks of chicken and bit of lettace and gave the rest to a collegue hopefully now i have "got over" this feeling all will be well, xx but you lot are great thanks gonna leave the bars alone as only having one has made me feel hungry which is not goodxxxxxxxx

aww sounds like the bars are not filling enough for you hunni, stick to whats best for you and glad to hear you have perked up a bit now!

Aww hope you are feeling better soon. Shame the bars seem to be reacting that way - hopefully you might be ok with them after the recommended 2 weeks x

Back