feeling bloated - hellppppp

LeeLee21

Hi all,
I have been sticking to the diet, and can definitley see the weight dropping off (my clothes feel so much better already) but, I am sat here as I type with a really bloated tum!! I have had porridge for breakfast and lunch, then a shake with some mousse mix in for dinner and am yet to have my fourth meal but I cant face it as I feel so bloated and miserable!! :( I have drank quite a bit of water today, I added some st clements mix to one or two of the glasses of water and have a few cups of tea (and I have to admit I have had milk in some of them, not much, just enough to colour it)...
Does anyone else get the bloating feeling????

Hi Leelee21, sorry I can’t help you. However, you are doing something right..1 stone in 2 weeks!!! You are doing brilliantly! It may be just your body’s way of adjusting. The food pack, although small are packed with concentrated vitamins which you may not be used to. Mention it to you LC at next WI. Good luck with the hat trick!

Leelee... it might be the water flavourings...

They have a high ratio of fruit fibre in them, which didn't agree with my tummy at all. I was very gurgly and bloated, and after a process of illumination, discovered it was the water flavourings. It's annoying as they do help get the water down, but I just have water plain now, and the bloating is a thing of the past... :D

Maybe try cutting it out for a couple of days and see if the bloating reduces... :)

xx

Back