feeling blue...any ideas?

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey guys,

I been doing LT for 6 weeks now with a few pitstops along the way. I have lost 20lb and am a third of the way there now but i just feel rotten and really blue, i feel like this is going on forever and i still craving food for boredom/ emotions. I just feel like giving up but know i'll regret it....any of you felt like this i so how did you get through it? any advice or support would be good i just feel so alone :(

Yeah hun i went through a phase when i felt really low, it is hard work after all when you think about it! I just think we are need to learn to disassociate these feelings from food...you know i feel crappy now but i refuse to eat!! You will regret quitting hun as you have done fab...stick at it and it will pass then you'll feel great again xxx

Stick with it hunni ..it will be so worth it in the end....Dance around the front room ...exercise lifts your mood and can reduce stress
Chances are if you stop now..you may go back to your old food situation when you eat when you are feeling down xxxx YOU CAN DO IT

Back