Feeling blue....

Deezer

Gold Member
Hmmmm is this normal? Is it because i'm ill? Is it because i'm poorly??

I feel like i shouldn't be re-feeding!!! I'm WAY off my target but i know i have to re-feed for my holiday!!!

I feel horrendously guilty that i'm eating!

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

I think it is normal to feel that way. Believe though that you are doing the right thing for the right reason. Maybe you are worried about losing control of what you are eating, but you are still firmly in control. You have made a decision to refeed and you know it is the right one. You also know that you will go back on plan, if that's what you want to do, when you come back.

i felt the same when i re -fed for glastonbury, terrible guilt. I got over it when i was there though lol, don't be hard on yourself, enjoy it, its a well deserved break, just make sure you come back x

oh yeah and getting back on it is tough i am not going to lie to you but you can do it. You will need a bit of grit and determination which you have already proved you have, you will be just fine don't worry. What date are you back ?? Will make sure i am here and more than happy to come and kick your ass if you are not lol

i got heat stroke on day 15, n on day 17 nearly collapsed. Let your body tell you what you need to do. my body told me i needed to eat, and i felt 100% better after i had done

oh yeah and getting back on it is tough i am not going to lie to you but you can do it. You will need a bit of grit and determination which you have already proved you have, you will be just fine don't worry. What date are you back ?? Will make sure i am here and more than happy to come and kick your ass if you are not lol

I am back on saturday 17th Sept and straight back on it Sunday the 18th!!!! I am also looking forward to getting back at it!!!!

Deezer you have superhigh motivation so sure no ass kicking required. I have no doubt you will be back bigger and better (well actually smaller and better - or leaner and meaner lol -but you know what I mean!). Take care.

So sorry to hear it, Deezer - I hope it's just a passing feeling. I'm re-feeding atm too, but so far I've been ok.

I'm looking at it as just a continuation of the process - I'm eating VERY differently to how I did before and looking at the food differently too. Re-educating myself... Still going to carry on with either a tfr shake for breakfast or with some of the maintenance products, while I'm on my hols. I don't really feel like I've "come off the diet" or have "gone back to eating" as such. It's just a slightly different phase.

Hope you can come to terms with it too,
*hugs* and lots of luck,
Marianne x

Back