feeling blue...

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
Hi everyone,

I found things difficult the last few days few cheats then back on the next day so today is the only day counting so far, but i finding it really difficult to stay happy, last night had the worst cramp ever and just went to bed and all day i just feeling so blue.... any words of wisdom?

Hi everyone,

I found things difficult the last few days few cheats then back on the next day so today is the only day counting so far, but i finding it really difficult to stay happy, last night had the worst cramp ever and just went to bed and all day i just feeling so blue.... any words of wisdom?

hey Samantha....sorry ur feelin so low....:( it DOES get easier - honest !

try to stcik with it, keep drinkin the water and (most of all !) remember you have CHOSEN to do this !!! you can eat at any time you want... but have decided that for the next wee while (to get to where you want to be :)), you're gonna stick with packs and not food....the food will still be there when you're a slim jim at goal :D

cheer up hun....stay on here...and keep us posted on how you're doin !

love

Debz xx

Norman, teeth. Any good, sort of words of wisdom.:rolleyes: never mind.
Chin up kidda, you need some of what everyone else is on at the moment. Keep smiling:D:D:D:D:D xxxx

hi samantha,
you'll be ok!
don't dwell on the cheats.....they've been and gone!
have a look at some of icemooses posts.....he talks about having a possitive attitude and really enjoying the process of getting rid of the extra weight - that might help.
i know it's only words and you've got the practicality to deal with but this whole thing is to alter your relationship with food so maybe starting off with getting to grips with the fact that this is how you want to lose your weight will be good practice for teaching your mind to change your attitude to food!
try and be kind on yourself and treat yourself to baths, creams, magazines some you time!
keep your chin up, it's do-able, AND......it's do-able by YOU!

fran :)

thanks for your kind words everyone, im sure ill be fine. I done well yesterday could do with some more water though...

I decided to get my hair done today going different, you know the new chapter in my life yada yada ya, but hopefully it will just cheer me up too

wish i could borrow some of all your positivity x

Having your hair done always helps Sam...get your nails done too:D xxx

Back