Feeling Cold

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by kered, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. kered

kered Gold Member

Does anyone still feel cold on refeed?
    I was always cold on TFR, but to be honest, I am not much warmer now, only a few degrees. I am always complaining about feeling cold. I think its the lack of body fat to warm us up.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Have to agree I feel the same ! I'm always freezing.
  4. kered

kered Gold Member

Its a constant battle with me and my OH, I am putting the heating on, when he goes to the loo he turns it down, then I go to the loo and turn it up, this goes on all night lol.
  5. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lipotrim now dukan
    We've always been like that in my house. My husband pays the heating bill so I think he is just tight! Actually, on the refeeding info it suggests turning the heating down as a way of burning more cals. Brrr, don't fancy that much. But, it has been freezing today. Going to jump in the bath now to warm myself up!
  6. kered

kered Gold Member

Oh my goodness, I should be about 7 stone then lol if being cold burns more calories.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.