feeling confused

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by clear_d, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. clear_d

clear_d Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.33%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    hi i posted this on a diff fourm but i thinkit was in wrong place :booboo:
    but her is what i was curious about :
    well if my scarels r rite i managed to lose 2 stone in 2 weeks>?
    lol i havent been not eating and i only gym 2 tiems a week, i thought miby my scales r brok, so i had others stand on them and apparently they rnt broken, but im feelign a bitty confused since it dosnt seem normal to me and i havnt lost any dress sizes :( any thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. landie_sparkly

landie_sparkly Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    If you have had friends test your scales and they agree with the readout, then I suppose they must be working!! Perhaps your starting weight was less than you thought, or maybe you have lost 2 stone in 2 weeks. Either way, you have lost, which is great. Keep it up. Lower calories in, more exercise out is the only way I think!! Good luck on your journey x

4. clear_d

clear_d Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.33%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    thanks , it just worries me that it seemd that easy i was 17 st and i am apparently now 14.8 lol oh well i hopes that dress sizes r nxt :)

5. novaX

novaX Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Wow ...wow lol...I have no words to help you out there, it's an amazing loss but I understand why your a bit apprehensive, I mean 2 stone in two weeks is just bizarre. Perhaps check in with your doc to make sure everything is all right first and if it is.... just smile real big :D.

6. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    If that is right... well done! Although, saying that, it is never good to lose weight so quickly I don't think...

My scales seemed right, everyone else was the same weight as they should be when I asked them to try it, but my weight would go up or down every day by loads..... turned out they were WAY out. Maybe best to go and weigh yourself somewhere like Boots and then maybe get some new scales?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.