Feeling crap!

gs68

I weighed myself today, know I shouldn't have but I did. I've put on 1lb! I've not eaten for three days so how can I have put weight in!!! I'm about to give up!!!:cry:

Dont give up it will only be fluid. Just keep drinking the water you will be losing fat.

How much water are you drinking?

Hang in there you will be losing inches....and PLEASE stay off the scales you can see what it does to you. Just stick with being weighed at your CDC.

Is this your first 3 days on cd? Hang on in there, and please put the scales away. If you are SSisng 100%, you can't fail to lose weight. I agree with Hedgemag, just wait until your CDC weighs you. Are you TOTM? That can make you retain water. Also are you having any boullion, that can also make you retain water. And the only way to flush the water retention through is to drink more water!! Can I say water anymore in this post?

Good luck and keep us posted.

Theresa x

It will all even out by the end of the week -I know it's depressing, but keep going. It will be worth it. This is a fab diet with quick results.

Hi There, I'm on W8 and put on when weighed on Mon, then lost Tues, put on on Weds and at official weigh in with my consultant tonight i had lost 4lb. Dont get disheartened, it will be coming off. x

Weighing yourself each & every day is a slipperly slidy slope. I know - cos i do it myself. But if you know you've been good and stuck 100% to it then it'll show in your weekly weigh-in. Have faith hun!!! FF x x x

Back