feeling crappy after meal...ss+

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
I just had some chicken and cauliflower and every night feel so full and crappy. Worried won't lose and just feel eaten too much..help?

Hiya - did you weigh the chick and cauliflower? If so, then you should be ok. If you feel too full what about having a little less next time?
I've just had a mushroom omelette with herbs and garlic and it was absolutely delicious - mind I am full now though and could have actually left a bit but I didn't lol xx

Minnie64 said:
Hiya - did you weigh the chick and cauliflower? If so, then you should be ok. If you feel too full what about having a little less next time?
I've just had a mushroom omelette with herbs and garlic and it was absolutely delicious - mind I am full now though and could have actually left a bit but I didn't lol xx
I sort of weighed it...pls help for tomorrow i have bought some diced chicken or haddock and a green pepper and some mushrooms pls help me devise s meal! I could get some garlic too...unless we can use paste?

You need to weigh it properly hun. What about using half the chicken and one egg with a tiny bit of water to bulk it out and have an omelette with herbs and garlic? I use the paste - actually not sure whether I should be??? Good luck hun

Agreed on weighing, its easy to overload just when you system is getting used to the regime..

Back