Feeling crappy!

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
I haven't lost any weight in 4 weeks and i've only been dieting for 6 weeks!! Is it normal to stall this early; I didn't think so......

I've followed the plan (on OWL, berries rung) and i exercise regularly so i'm really stumped!!

Aside from going back into induction i can't think of anything else to kick start me. Not looking forward to the thought of strict induction as i love my nuts and berries. In the book it recommends 3 to 5 days of it, will this be enough to kick start??

Anyone else stalled? How did you deal with it?

Hmm, difficult one. For me strict induction was always the answer to a stall, even in the later stages of OWL Zim.

I was on a stall aswell, but I also keep a measure of my waist, hips thighs and arms.
I had started exercising more (30 day shred) and although I actually gained 2 lbs, I've lost over an inch on all my measurements....

Might be it if you are a regular exerciser?

And muscle weighs more than fat.

I was on a stall aswell, but I also keep a measure of my waist, hips thighs and arms.
I had started exercising more (30 day shred) and although I actually gained 2 lbs, I've lost over an inch on all my measurements....

Might be it if you are a regular exerciser?

How long did it take you to come out of your stall?

I measured today and i lost 1/2 inch from my waist but gained an inch on my hips!!

are you hvaing citric acid, too much cheese???

Some day i don't eat cheese and other i do but i never have more than about an 1oz.

I do have diet cherry coke but not huge amounts. Maybe about 1/4 of a bottle mon-fri. I can't really hack fizzy drinks, i just have it to satify my sweet cravings.
Maybe i'll cut it out for the week.

I'm going tohave to go back on induction to try and kick things into shape. It's odd as i've done atkins before and never had an issue with nuts for berries!

Thing is I have next week off for the school holidays and because im doing so crap i can't help but want to come off plan for a week then start a fresh!

What nuts are you eating Zim. I love cashews but they are very high carb, so I reserve them as a Christmas treat. Almonds are OK though.

How long did it take you to come out of your stall?

I measured today and i lost 1/2 inch from my waist but gained an inch on my hips!!

2 weeks.

Had a sneaky look on the scales Wednesday and the weight is coming off again (Saturday morning is my typical weigh in day)

O dear, i've well and truley fallen off the wagon!

Had fish and chips for lunch:(

O well...............

What nuts are you eating Zim. I love cashews but they are very high carb, so I reserve them as a Christmas treat. Almonds are OK though.

Just regular peanuts, the ones from waitrose are only 7.9g per 100

Chin up Zim, just jump back on the wagon tomorrow. Maybe peanuts stall you, you could try a different kind of nut x

Chin up Zim, just jump back on the wagon tomorrow. Maybe peanuts stall you, you could try a different kind of nut x

Back on track today after yesterday blow out:(

Not sure about the nut thing as they never stalled me when i done atkin previously. Still worth a go..

Oh Zim, chin up eh! Bet you enjoyed the fish n chips tho I can almost taste em.
I was with Jim tho on the muscle n fat thing but as you are quite fit anyway, I mean ur always running so i'm stumped. like any diet tho you always hit a stage when you plateau. Don't let it put you off, but i can see how you would be disheartened. I had a great start to Atkins and lost a stone no problem in first few weeks, then added peanuts out of induction and it's been slow. I expected the weight loss to slow down but when you consider your'e not eating crap and over eating I thought it would continue.
Keep at it x

Back on track today, total gain was 5lbs!!! Best of all hubby is starting with me:) he's been on his own tuna and cucumber salad but it aint been working!! He loves his carbs so it will be difficult for him at first.

Morning Zim, it's hard to stay focused when you're stalling love.

Back