Feeling Discouraged...

LittleNurse

Today was my fourth weigh in, and my weight hasn't budged since my first weigh in after starting. I've been stuck at 11 stone for 3 weeks! I've decided to switch from EE to Red to see if that will help me break out of this rut. In the meantime, I'm feeling really frustrated and like I'm doomed to be overweight forever. :(

Dont stop.....take it one meal at a time and maybe try a few more non carby veg a bit less potato and pasta etc? It will come off....just dont loose heart and go off the diet or weight will pile on...i have regained a stone and am only back on plan today

I think I'm also feeling a bit lost with all of this. I'm not able to go to meetings due to my work schedule, so am having to do SW online. The website is so sparse and limited. It seems like the only real tool they offer you is the food diary with the Syn counter, which, honestly, is probably easy to do on paper. I'm so sorry for all of the negativity. I've just been so good staying on plan and logging everything that I put in my mouth. Thank you for your encouragement.

Do you think it's worth putting you food diary on here? That way people can comment on changes you could make to see that weight loss? I know how discouraging it is to not see those losses. X

Hi, I am new to this but I have a lot of slimming world experience:)

I had lost 3 stone half a pound, but haven't been to class for five weeks and have put on 1 stone:sigh:

I am fed up yo yo dieting and would love some support from anyone on the same journey of trying

To lose wieght:confused::confused:

Back