• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling disheartened...

My first week went badly points wise and I lost 3/4 of a pound. My second week (now just starting 3rd) went really well apart from over the weekend but even then it wasn't a complete disaster. Weighing in today I've put on 3lbs :cry:

I'm really upset. I had a midweek sneaky weigh in and had lost 1/2 a pound so am shocked and upset at this.

It is my TOTM so maybe this could have caused it? I feel like giving up but I know it's early days... isn't it? It could be just hormonal or water retention or something couldn't it? :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
I wouldnt give up thats the last thing you should do! If its totm i would carry on as normal and see what next week brings :)

Hi I took a sneaky one and on Thursday Id lost 3lbs from Monday last week,weigh in today (same scales same time) Id lost 1.5lbs :eek: I didnt have all my points 18.5 under in the week(was ill viral) so I was :( but people here were right I have to ave my points.
So this week maybe have all your points and drink a little extra water as that will flush away retained fluid and you should be ok next weigh-in,dont forget your bodys adjusting to a new way of eating.

They say eat all your points

Weigh and Measure everything needed

Drink 2 litres of water a day

Take exercise

The plan shell work ;)

xx

Dont give up you can do it!! TOTM could easily be responsible for up to 5lbs - so stick to the plan this week and I bet you will have a good loss next week!!

Thanks guys. I'd just hoped for a good loss to give me a boost I suppose.

I know you're all right, I just need to put it behind me and maybe up my exercise this week, drink more water etc. and hope TOTM was messing it up for me!

Smirky

Gold Member
you've got to just keep it together whether gain or loss, i know it's difficult with the gains but you have to think of the long run.... one week of a gain, to a lifetime of changes and being healthy and losing weight! ... if you see it like that, doesn't really seem like a big deal tbh, i'd rather have a gain one week than sticking to being how i use to be!