Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling dizzy on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I cant wait to be slim, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been on cd for 3 weeks now but over the past couple of days I have been having dizzy spells. I have been drinking 3 to 4 litres of water a day.
    Does anyone know why this is happening and has it happend to any of you before, I would really appreciate your help xxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah it happens it's a common side effect of this diet. Fingers crossed I've never fainted lol

Mini likes this.
  4. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yup, it happened to me tonight at DS's parents evening! Came home downed some water, see if that helps. Comes on for no reason that I can fathom.:confused:

Mini likes this.
  5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

it happened to me a little when i was SSing and a little on 790.

I found the best way to deal with it is to sit down, take some deep breaths and sip a glass of water. Once your body has had a chance to realign itself as it were, you usually feel okay.
    xxx

By the way, as you go up the plans it gets a lot less xx

Mini likes this.
  6. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi I got terrible dizziness every time I stood up quickly even if I drank a lot. My GP said in my case it was postural hypertension which I believe is caused by your blood pressure being lower than normal due to lack of normal amounts of food and water. The good news is, it's a lot better now I'm eating again. If you're worried, speak to your GP.

Mini likes this.
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sometimes if i get up to quickly i can get a bit dizzy only happened twice, im in week 3 of cd now.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.