Feeling dizzy on cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I cant wait to be slim, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been on cd for 3 weeks now but over the past couple of days I have been having dizzy spells. I have been drinking 3 to 4 litres of water a day.
    Does anyone know why this is happening and has it happend to any of you before, I would really appreciate your help xxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah it happens it's a common side effect of this diet. Fingers crossed I've never fainted lol

Mini likes this.
  4. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Yup, it happened to me tonight at DS's parents evening! Came home downed some water, see if that helps. Comes on for no reason that I can fathom.:confused:

Mini likes this.
  5. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

it happened to me a little when i was SSing and a little on 790.

I found the best way to deal with it is to sit down, take some deep breaths and sip a glass of water. Once your body has had a chance to realign itself as it were, you usually feel okay.
    xxx

By the way, as you go up the plans it gets a lot less xx

Mini likes this.
  6. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi I got terrible dizziness every time I stood up quickly even if I drank a lot. My GP said in my case it was postural hypertension which I believe is caused by your blood pressure being lower than normal due to lack of normal amounts of food and water. The good news is, it's a lot better now I'm eating again. If you're worried, speak to your GP.

Mini likes this.
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sometimes if i get up to quickly i can get a bit dizzy only happened twice, im in week 3 of cd now.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.