• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling dizzy on cd

I have been on cd for 3 weeks now but over the past couple of days I have been having dizzy spells. I have been drinking 3 to 4 litres of water a day.
Does anyone know why this is happening and has it happend to any of you before, I would really appreciate your help xxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yup, it happened to me tonight at DS's parents evening! Came home downed some water, see if that helps. Comes on for no reason that I can fathom.:confused:

it happened to me a little when i was SSing and a little on 790.

I found the best way to deal with it is to sit down, take some deep breaths and sip a glass of water. Once your body has had a chance to realign itself as it were, you usually feel okay.
xxx

By the way, as you go up the plans it gets a lot less xx

Hi I got terrible dizziness every time I stood up quickly even if I drank a lot. My GP said in my case it was postural hypertension which I believe is caused by your blood pressure being lower than normal due to lack of normal amounts of food and water. The good news is, it's a lot better now I'm eating again. If you're worried, speak to your GP.