Feeling dizzy

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all.

I have been on and off cd for months now and restarted again this monday. All was going well until last night I got off the sofa to get something from another room and my vision went black, I went very dizzy and almost passed out. I sat down and OH got me a drink of water. He said he was asking me a question about the heating being on and I kept saying 'what?' like I was really confused and it wasn't processing in my head, although I don't remember that bit?! The only thing I can think of is I didn't drink loads of water at work but I had enough when I got back home and this happened just before I went to bed.

I've had loads of water today and I went dizzy again earlier and I felt really sick and dizzy all afternoon. OH ended up making me a sandwich and dropping it off at work for me because he was worried! I felt loads better afterwards.

Has anyone experienced this? I am thinking of giving up cd because I'm scared I'll pass out!!

That sounds scary! Were you doing SS? Maybe you could try a higher plan, like either 810 or 1000? That way you could stay on CD but hopefully not have any more episodes like that. I think I did read some other thread where someone had this problem as well.

Whatever you decide, good luck to you Felix! :)

I was on my 2nd day SS but I usually do SS+, but i've done SS for a few days before and had no problems. Think I might try 810 and see how I get on!

Back