Feeling down this morning :-(

big big hug to you. You know in the great big scheme of things - this is just one week.

Try to forget those jeans - focus on the plan for today and tomorrow and go for your weigh in - you might be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck, wish you loads of positiveness and scales moving down in the right direction.

Gilly x

Try not to feel too bad or upset. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Wait till weigh in day and I bet you see the results you wanted.

This is just the beginning of your journey. Believe me we all have our ups and downs. But we all will get there in the end. You just need to have a little faith in yourself xx

please remember this is a plan for life, if you fall down the only way is back up. you can do it girl. give your self a big *HUG*

Hey sweetie pie :D I hope you are feeling a little happier today and I am positive you will be straight back into those jeans in no time. You are doing really well, like you said you were 80% this week, well that is better than 0%!! I am sure you will get your head into the game and be having close to 100% weeks in no time!! :D xx

Tobii xx

Back