Feeling down

andhow

God I'm having a bad day! Everyone is annoying, work is boring and I am feeling extremely irritated by EVERYTHING!!!!!

GGRRHH!

*slowly backs away*

lol - that's what everyone at work has been doing - even if i've offered them A COFFEE!! Perhaps it's how I'm saying it??????????????

luckily i work with my sister who is a)feeling the same as me and b) not offended by my ranting and swearing.

God I hope I feel better tomorrow! I wouldn't mind but it isn't even TOTM!!

thanks guys - i am trying to think of nice calming things but i'm just irrational today!

Having said that, it's spurred me on with my LT - I've got a WI on Saturday with two (much slimmer) friends and I'm effing determined to have lost as much if not more than them!

Let's hope even if my mood improves, my willpower stays the same!

Hiya hun, try and stop stressing yourself out and think calmly, if that doesnt work, wen ya finish work, forget everything else and have a nice warm soak and relax. We all have those days unfortunately its worse wen ya feel the world is on your shoulders. Try and not set yourself far off goals and dont stress yourself over what others will weigh on saturday, at the end of the day ya are your own self and everyone is different. Just congratulate yourself for making the change and ya have done well so far. Take care

Hiya hun, try and stop stressing yourself out and think calmly, if that doesnt work, wen ya finish work, forget everything else and have a nice warm soak and relax. We all have those days unfortunately its worse wen ya feel the world is on your shoulders. Try and not set yourself far off goals and dont stress yourself over what others will weigh on saturday, at the end of the day ya are your own self and everyone is different. Just congratulate yourself for making the change and ya have done well so far. Take care

thank you - you're right i know - it's just one of those days when everything seems so irritating and nothing anyone says makes any difference. I will go and have a relaxing bath tonight and have an early night and hopefully will feel more normal tomorrow - if that is indeed possible!

I remember that feeling well :giggle:

For most people, this feeling towards them passes, and others, well I guess I never really liked them to start with :rotflmao:

God I'm having a bad day! Everyone is annoying, work is boring and I am feeling extremely irritated by EVERYTHING!!!!!

GGRRHH!

I had one of those days yesterday ... don't get them very often luckily.
I had an early night and woke up this morning feeling 100% better.

I do hope you feel better tonight and even better tomorrow morning.

x

thank you to everyone who posted yesterday. i do feel better today - not 100% happy but much much better!

Mind you, it was my own stupid fault - was supposed to start taking my pill again on monday after the week off and i forgot - after 19 years - d'oh you'd have thought i'd be used to it by now!

Back