feeling down..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LittleMissCupcake, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi guys
    just got back from WI and feeling down.
    I did OK, i lost 2lbs...i was 4lbs away from my 3 stone and i really really really wanted it tonight!
    i know ive done well up to now (i only started at the beginning of feb)but i still just look at myself and know ive got such a looooonnnggg way to go and i get so depressed!
    i feel sick thinking about how far ive still got to go...
    whats making it worse is DH and I are starting the adoption process and had initial visit, social worker was nice but mentioned my weight, and said i have to have a full medical and im really scared!!!!! im worried there will be something wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone keeps telling me not to worry (its in a few months at least and i will have lost even more weight) but i i cant help it! i know im being negative but grrrrrrr!
    i know this is cause its TOTM next week so im feeling really tearful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    feel like a right plum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    OK Missy

Stop that at once !!! I would like you to go to the kitchen and weight out 2lb on the scales and then take a long hard look at it. Now visualise that weight mass as fat now gone forever and ever.

Your loss is bloody brillant!! you will achieve your goal lose , prahaps not this week and it may not be next week but you will do it. And the reason why I know that is becuase that feeling you have , of disappointment will push you on and and make you even more fixed on that goal.

You will do it !!!!

Phil xx

4. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    ah thanks phil!! you have done so well too!
    its just i tink 3 stone is great..but when i want to loose another 6 it seems so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you for the words of encouragement i will go and give myself a slap and a talking to!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.