Step 1 Sole Source Feeling Faint

gottakeepsmiling

Hello, I felt really faint on the way to work this morning, it was awful waiting for the bus.

Are there any tips on making sure this doesn't happen all the time or will it be forever/go eventually?

It just really worried me as I had glandular fever when I was younger and fainted at a bus stop before and it just reminded me of that.
Help!

How long have you been on SS?
I felt like that day 3 but it passed in about 2hrs and I haven't felt like that since. Lots of water....answer to everything!

on my 10th day, I think it is my first proper time of feeling faint on ss :(

Hello, I felt really faint on the way to work this morning, it was awful waiting for the bus.

Are there any tips on making sure this doesn't happen all the time or will it be forever/go eventually?

It just really worried me as I had glandular fever when I was younger and fainted at a bus stop before and it just reminded me of that.
Help!

Phi Hun I would agree make sure you drink plenty of water this happened to me last time I was on the plan and it was as I was not drinking enough water.

Best wishes x

I would make sure I space out my shakes evenly. I only ever go dizzy if I have forgotten one, or left it later than usual. I also make sure I have a tetra or bar with me just in case.

Hope you feel better.

I had this first time I fully SS 'd - I ended up spliiting my shakes in half and having half every few hours rather than one every 4-5 hours

Water really helps too

Thats a good idea! thanks everyone, feeling much better now fingers crossed that was the last time.
xxx

Maybe I need to make sure I get up and make myself a coffee/tea while getting ready for work! :)x

Back