Feeling fat and blah

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Whats wrong with me?

I just feel enormous tonight :mad:

I feel fat and bloated and blah and yuck and grrrrrrrrrrr!

Hmmmm maybe I am due on...?

Aww hun, we all have days like that trust me! Keep smiling if you can it will pass soon enough xx

Hey look what you've achieved so far. You should be really really proud of yourself :)

Watch a film, read a book or take yourself off to bed. When you wake up tomorrow it's a new day :D

Porgeous is right, your just having a bad day hunni, get some water down you and I hopew youe feeling better today

Hi Bish Bosh
Hope you are feeling better today.
Go and try on some of your old clothes - that always makes me feel better when I can see how much I have lost.

Deb X

this is how i feel and have done for a while now
like this pic
204926b065mf6lrx.gif

i`m back on ss now day 6
you have done great so far and the fat feelings will dissaper the more you lose
just keep on going and stay strong
2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

xxx

lol glad it did the belly looks just like mine lol
xx

I love that hippo!!! Just when I am about to go for a shower as well, I looked on here and gosh what a reminder to stay on CD lol.
Now when I'm in the shower in a min I wont be able to get the pic of that hippo out of my mind.
Lol,
You are such great people and thanks for making me so welcome.
Bish Have you decided what your going to do?
What do you enjoy doing?
Lynne x

Think I am just generally feeling a bit low at the mo to be honest - worrying about my job, worrying about money, worrying about everything! Ho hum. Like I said yesterday, I think I may just be due on - feeling quite hungry as well, which I had the last couple of times I was due on on this diet too.

Are you feeling any better Bish?
Lynne x

Hey Bish_bosh i can relate to you on the money worries, this recession is leaving me really tight at the moment and the poor kids want to do all this lovely expensie stuff like go to the zoo and that and im like if money grew on trees - maybe.

But i opw your having a better day though today hun and try not to sworry, things always seem to work out in the end.

Back