Feeling Fat :(

delleh

Today I'm feeling Fat...
It's really annoying.

I look at my before and after pictures and I know ive done well. 1st 10lbs and at times Im loving and happy with the way i'm looking!

But I had the Prostap injection two week ago, and its notorious for putting weight on.

Last week I maintained....and I was GUTTED.

And I jumped mid-week on scales cos I feel HORRIBLE and its saying ive put 1lb on.

Ive eaten loads of superfree (and superspeed) foods, aswell as free food.
And probably had 20 syns so far.

Im gonna CRY if ive not lost weight this week.:cry:

Blimey! you've lost loads since you started! Terrible being impatient innit?I feel your pain....:p:)

Hi Adele - last week i felt a bit down/angry and pounded the pavement/fields going for walks and getting it sll out of my system - I walked 8.7 mile last Saturday and am planning on a repeat tomorrow (Sunday).

Not sure if that is possible or fits in with your plans, but I'm finding the exercise and the plan works for me.

Delleh, you're doing fab! Don't worry we all have random blips and hormonal choas can lead to water retention. Don't panic, if you're following the plan and you gain it will soon come off! Just keep it up, you'll do fabby!!

Thanks for the support guys, i know we all have days like these.
Ive come back, on top of the world now, after having a successful date with a boy! lol x

Brilliant ! Glad you're feeling a bit happier.

Gail x

Hurrah! So glad you're feeling better :)
I feel so inspired just looking at your stats of how much you've achieved already!

Thank you Sarah, little goals are best to have! I felt like a bit of a "failure" as it took me "so long" to lose "so little" then i stopped comparing myself to everyone else and realised....that 5lb a month ive lost! x

Back