Feeling fat!!!

Nothing like a bit of sun to make me feel fat and depressed about my weight!! :sigh:

I am back on SS today after a few false starts!!:eatdrink023:

I just wish I could where lovely dresses and skirts now the suns here and not feel like I still need to cover up!! My tummy is fat and wobbly - I blame having twins, but they are nearly 2 now so I can't use this excuse anymore!!:D

Got 5 wks until holiday so that is my incentive to lose as much of the last 2 stone as possible!!!

here goes....day one restart .......
tx

Aw sorry you're feeling like this. Draws a line under the past and get back to it this week. you know you cna do it. look how well you have done already. just think of hols and keep drinking the water, the hot weather should help! You'll be in those flimsy, skinny dresses in no time.

ooo i need to lose 2 stone too :)

this nice weather has relly got me down...ive no summer clothes becasue i didnt stop dieting til last october so anything i wore last year is too big now! i was in a size 14 by christmas but just recently im digging out some old pairs of size 16 jeans :(

im sooo going to get my arse into gear :mad: <<< determination!

Snap, I too need to lose two stone, restarting today. I know that if I can stick to it I can lose this weight before the summer holidays but recently I haven't been able to pass the first few days.
Here's to getting rid of the last few pounds!

Back