Feeling fed up and having a moan.

suzie_380

Hi all

feeling a bit fed up with the whole palaver of it.

Week 1 - 8lb
Week 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - 2lb

AAM so far 0 lb - getting weighed on Monday.

I feel like I am literally starving my body for not a brilliant weight loss. I haven't had anything at all to eat (except AAM) and I am drinking 4 litres of water a day. I'm not upping the water anymore - thats about what I can manage comfortably.

My friend on WW has lost the exact same as me in total (although she lost more in her first week and less in her second week than me). I thought I would have been miles ahead of her in weight loss.

What are your thoughts??

Do you think this diet doesn't suit me as I don't suppose it suits everyone??

Also it seems abit drastic for a weight loss on par with WW (and she can have her vodka and cokes on a weekend:cry: )

Sue
xx

sometimes it just takes a while to catch up. and to be honest not everyone will have such good losses on ww. I know I never did.

Do you feel hungry or do you think it's just that you're used to eating that you're missing it?

Last edited:
Hi sue,

17lbs. in four weeks is very good.

If your getting weighed on Monday you could be down between now and then.:confused: You can retain water around totm...

There is always a danger in comparing ourselves to others as we all lose weight so very differently.

I am a slow loser on this diet, but on WW I was even slower.

I do know once you let the chatter box take off, it very easy to talk yourself out of doing the diet.

I think give the diet another four weeks and then if your still not happy then make your mind up.

For it does take that time to average out the weight at around a stone a month.

You may not lose weight as fast as your friend on WW :rolleyes: but once you come of SSing it is ever so hard to get back there again.

First time is the golden time.:)

Love Mini xxx

Hey hun,

Just to say stick with it! You are doing brilliantly! And don't forget you are nearing a healthy BMI now so the weight may not drop off as fast as if you had a lot of weight to lose!

Stay happy xxx

Back