Feeling fed up and having a moan.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by suzie_380, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. suzie_380

suzie_380 Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all

feeling a bit fed up with the whole palaver of it.

Week 1 - 8lb
    Week 2 - 4lb
    Week 3 - 3lb
    Week 4 - 2lb

AAM so far 0 lb - getting weighed on Monday.

I feel like I am literally starving my body for not a brilliant weight loss. I haven't had anything at all to eat (except AAM) and I am drinking 4 litres of water a day. I'm not upping the water anymore - thats about what I can manage comfortably.

My friend on WW has lost the exact same as me in total (although she lost more in her first week and less in her second week than me). I thought I would have been miles ahead of her in weight loss.

What are your thoughts??

Do you think this diet doesn't suit me as I don't suppose it suits everyone??

Also it seems abit drastic for a weight loss on par with WW (and she can have her vodka and cokes on a weekend:cry: )

Sue
    xx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    sometimes it just takes a while to catch up. and to be honest not everyone will have such good losses on ww. I know I never did.

Do you feel hungry or do you think it's just that you're used to eating that you're missing it?

Last edited: 3 March 2007
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi sue,

17lbs. in four weeks is very good.

If your getting weighed on Monday you could be down between now and then.:confused: You can retain water around totm...

There is always a danger in comparing ourselves to others as we all lose weight so very differently.

I am a slow loser on this diet, but on WW I was even slower.

I do know once you let the chatter box take off, it very easy to talk yourself out of doing the diet.

I think give the diet another four weeks and then if your still not happy then make your mind up.

For it does take that time to average out the weight at around a stone a month.

You may not lose weight as fast as your friend on WW :rolleyes: but once you come of SSing it is ever so hard to get back there again.

First time is the golden time.:)

Love Mini xxx

5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun,

Just to say stick with it! You are doing brilliantly! And don't forget you are nearing a healthy BMI now so the weight may not drop off as fast as if you had a lot of weight to lose!

Stay happy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.