Feeling fed up

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
I'm feeling so fed up. I'm stuck in doors, its awfully wet in Essex andI'm waiting for IKEA to turn up but they aren't coming from 5pm to 9pm.

I really fancy a cake from the bakers,but had a massive blow out yesterday so trying so hard to stick to SW and keep under my syns.

I'm fed up of resisting temptation its just making me want biscuits and cake even more.

It's times like these that want me to go back to WW. I'd have the cake and slowly pay off the extra points off over the week.

Must be strong!

Hi i feel like that occassionally and then remember that the points have all changed now or il pop over and notice that we have more veiwers over here and that encourages me to stick with it (no offence to ww it did work for me once) try making something like the 1/2 syn roulade or the chocolate squidgy cake these have both helped me. good luckx

we all feel low sometimes and crave some comfort food. I have just made the SW quick cheesecake 2 alpen lights warmed in microwave and flattened to form a base mix tub or quark with 2 sachets of white chocolate options and use as topping. 10 syns the whole cheesecake or 1 HEX B and 4 syns the lot.

chocaslim said:
Hi i feel like that occassionally and then remember that the points have all changed now or il pop over and notice that we have more veiwers over here and that encourages me to stick with it (no offence to ww it did work for me once) try making something like the 1/2 syn roulade or the chocolate squidgy cake these have both helped me. good luckx

Thank you. I do love WW and lost all my baby weight first time with them but I do find that SW has clicked. I only waivering cos it makes it easier for now but not in the long room.

I've just got to keep myself occupied x

JoC said:
we all feel low sometimes and crave some comfort food. I have just made the SW quick cheesecake 2 alpen lights warmed in microwave and flattened to form a base mix tub or quark with 2 sachets of white chocolate options and use as topping. 10 syns the whole cheesecake or 1 HEX B and 4 syns the lot.

Now that sounds yummy. I feel a little better just writing it down the post.

The odd thing is I'm not normally an emotional eater but its got hold of me today lol

Back