Feeling good (day 9)

coccinella

Got through the first week and have to say I am starting to feel really well. The tiredness is going (still sleeping like a log at night though), the hunger pangs have stopped and I am still motivated. This is a first for me as, on week two, I usually get fed up/bored .... or both.

Anyway, still going strong and I love the LT Diet. Anybody else on week 2 and feeling the same?

Julia x

Hi Julia,Im on wk 3 and feeling grand bar the usual hormonal ups and downs! Just tried the flapjacks,the peanut one is manky but the coconut one is bearable,they are a change from the shakes and soup anyway.Im still having trouble sleeping but seem to have more energy this week.Keep up the good work x

Good on you, its nice to hear such a positive attitude :clap::clap::clap: BRILLIANT!:)

thanks fattothin. shamrock what a massive weight loss you had the first week!!! were you as strict on week 2? i was just wondering as i had a good loss week one but was trying to estimate what i am likely to use in week 2?? julia x

im in my second week of starting back(break for hols)i feel fine a little tired today though but we have been decorating all weekend and stayed up til gone 1 last night to get it finished and its totm as well so that explains the tiredness ,as to guessing how much you will have lost its anybodies guess just remember not to get complacent with the water and you will have a great loss ,i get weighed tommorow as i was weighed after just 2 days last week xx

Well done Julia and i agree with garry, it great to here such a positive attitude..You go girl xxxxxx

Back