Feeling good just now

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Coming to the end of day 4 now and feeling very good about myself, got on the scales before getting a shower and weighed 14st 12lb. I was 15st 8lb last Saturday so 10lb gone (unofficial) getting weighed 2 days early at the chemist on Saturday morning and can't wait. :massmoon: to all who said I wouldn't last 2 days

Well done Debbie! X

Hehe Debbie, love it! Keep shaking that a** ;)

well done you.. stay off those scales.. the key to my loss last time was only being weighed at the pharmacy, the reason is because if you have a bad week and weigh yourself it can demoralise you.. x well done, we are at the same stage, i am on round two of LT.. your in the best frame of mind, stick to it, and STAY OFF THOSE SCALES lol x

That's just brilliant Debbie, lots of people should be kissing your ass now!

Well done you I'm on day 5 and can't wait to start feeling like I've lost something, I've stuck to it by the book so hopefully when I get weighed tomorrow ill see a difference :) xx

That's brilliant Debbie, i love your posts, they're so positive :) let us know how you get on tomorrow

oooooooh how exciting!!!!!! roll on monday for me and really looking forward to seeing you ''official'' loss tomorrow hun! xx

I wrote in a previous post about euphoria when in ketosis.............. that's my new name lol. I have been in a great mood for the last 3 days and am smiling all the time. Mu hubby works away all week normally Sunday to thurs so I have an advantage as I do not have to cook while he is away, he was away an extra day this week andwhen he got back he said I looked thinner (or should that be less fat). I am sitting in the front room in just my dressing gown with my feeet on the coffee table and wondering who those skinny ankles belong to. OMG their mine :8855:Will be back on tomorrow morning after my visit to the chemist to get WEIGHED.

Back