Feeling good!!!!!!

Tanya c

:)

Hey Just wanna write and tell everyone how good I'm feeling. Am on day 2 of I can't tell u how many restarts! but this time it has just clicked! I feel like I can go the whole way now and lose 2.5 - 3 stone by Christmas!!! yay

Tanya c

a nice positive post i like the positive vibes you are sending ,keep it up,get a ticker then you can see the weight falling off week by week then your vibes will stay with you .

Thanks! what's a ticker? where can I get it? lol

click the link then click the weight loss one on the left hand side

Can i be jealous of your feeling goodness? lol. Just finished Day 3, and feeling rather crappy, if not determined! lol Congrats tho! And mucho lucko on the weightloss!

keep goin every1 your all doin gr8 the hunger will pass im on day 13 and got weighed 2day and ive lost 14lbs ... keep gluggin the water xx

hey tanya, that's great you are feeling so positive!! well done on your restart and good luck with getting those stones off before Christmas!!

xx

you go girl!!! :party0049::party0049:

i feel the same about it just clicking,, ive tried it before but my heart wasnt in it really, and u have to in it 100%

im looking to loose about 2.5 to 3 st before christmas if i can so we're in the same boat!

good luck chuck!

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:sending u all positive vibes xx

i hope i can feel good tomorrow... i am on day 1 of goodness knows how many restarts like you lol

i really hope it has clicked for me this time

Back