Feeling great today!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm nearly 48lbs down. Halfway there almost! Decided to take a piccie of me in my jeans (I haven't been able to wear jeans for years because of my weight) and compare it to my starting photo. Where would I be without CD? No doubt this would be another awful summer-where I still had to cover up, my thighs rubbed together and I could barely walk up the stairs. Not any more!
Nearly48lbsdown.jpg

That's an amazing difference Angie, well done!! You should be so proud, is great to take the photos to see the difference hey, huge motivational boost! Can't wait til I can see such a difference!

I must be really happy and smiley today, 'cos everyone I've seen while I was out this morning has smiled back at me! It's either that or my zip was undone or I had lipstick on my teeth!:D

Angie, I am so happy for you!!
You are aq constnat source of inspiration and I am glad you are so happy!
Isn't it amazing how peoples attitude changes to us when we are more confident and happy.
Enjoy the sun..

xx

I'm so glad I took before pics now, I hated doing them! Your pics ae great, you tummy is half the size it was to start with, well done.

Angie, I am so happy for you!!
You are aq constnat source of inspiration and I am glad you are so happy!
Isn't it amazing how peoples attitude changes to us when we are more confident and happy.
Enjoy the sun..

xx
Tilly, I just saw in another thread about you fitting into your size 14 swimming cossie. Well done! You inspired me to go search mine out-I only have one 'cos I don't swim-I used it years ago when I went to aquacise. Apart from being a little bit snug at the bust it fits and it's a 12! Wooooo! I can wear jeans when I go to see Take That next week!:D

You know what I really like about your photo that I hope happens to me? The fact that your tum looks so much flatter! Well done Angie, you are looking great and no wonder people are smiling back at you. You seem to be brimming with confidence. Good luck with the next half!

Back