Feeling great!

twinkle22

Have been doing ww for nearly 2 weeks now I have got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. and I have to say I feel fantastic. My skin looks better and my hair and I have a lot more energy I feel like super woman :D People have even commented at work that there is something different about me even though they don't know I am doing this diet.
I took my children swimming this morning something I haven't done for ages so its great for all my family.
The best thing is that I don't want to stop! Normally on a diet I only last about a week but I know I can do this!! ;)
Anyone else feel like this or am I weird!!!

Ahhh thats fab you feel that way :)
Keep the good work up x

Woooooooooooooo! Well done you! Confidence is a massive change and people can feel it oozing off you XD

I am going to go out in a minute for a few vodkas to use up the rest of my weeklies before my wi tomorrow! Xx

Another 2lbs off for me !!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done Twinkle. This diet is great isnt it. I love that it is so flexible and I can still have my nights and meals out and still lose.

I know! Usually when the kids are on school hols I would have given up by now! 6lbs in 2 weeks now I am so pleased :) x

pudnpie said:
That's great news! It's such a confidence boost isn't it? I am feeling so much better about myself since I started.

I even just to the kids for a mcdonalds got myself a vegi deli and sprite zero 7pp and left half the deli as I was full!! Before I would have had a quarterpounder with large everything and side orders!! Glad u feel like this too xx

I think when it comes to things like that, it's a mindset that you get into - that you actively CHOOSE to have the lower point option and enjoy it rather than have it because you have to and feel miserable about it. I find with my weekly points that is much easier because I can also choose to have the higher point option too if I want. It's a very positive attitude.

Back